A daily dose of sunbeam sweetness that focuses on the beautiful and precious gifts found in each day.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kid-ism's from today

Tonight while giving the girls a bath, B. asked me, "Can we have a 'Let's Be Naked Day'?"

Me: ???(stunned) "Nope!"

~~~
Tonight while cutting C.'s hair:
Me:"This is going to be sooo good that Daddy..."
Caleb: "...is going to say, "I should go on dates with Mom more!"

~~~
I just love the funny things that my kids are saying these days. I can't remember them all and I need to just go run and write them down as soon as they happen.

It's a beautiful Autumn here and I'm enjoying the deep blue skies, leaves turning colours, and the gradual change that happens in our area when the lake is getting ready for winter. It's quiet and everything slows down.

I can hardly wait for the first snowfall!

1 comment:

  1. Your children's comments are too cute. You're right, it's good to write them down, because we forget.

    ReplyDelete