A daily dose of sunbeam sweetness that focuses on the beautiful and precious gifts found in each day.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The beauty of leaves changing colour; crisp mornings; walking our new puppy 'Brinkley' (who is 9 weeks old, we just got him about a week and a half ago) (named for Tom Hanks' character's dog in 'You've Got Mail'; which is similar to how Kevin and I met); talking with my 9 year old son (it doesn't seem possible that he's growing up as fast as he is!); hugs and kisses from my two beautiful fairy princess-daughters; teaching my children; celebrating 10 years of a wonderful marriage with my fabulous husband (who amazes me with the depth of his unconditional love for me); blooming flowers; bright blue skies; the lapping of water against the shore of the lake; making birthday plans for the upcoming birthdays; thinking ahead to Christmas (I still have 'Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow', sung by Frank Sinatra as my cell phone ringtone and it's not going to change anytime soon. I LOVE that song! although I get interesting reactions from others when it goes off, ha!)... these are a few of my favorite things from this summer and early autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment