A daily dose of sunbeam sweetness that focuses on the beautiful and precious gifts found in each day.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

sunny, blue skies; watching my children splash and jump on the trampoline with a sprinkler underneath (they had such giggles and smiles); reading a good book; Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla Roiboos Tea with sugar and cream; wearing sandals again; hugs and kisses from my husband; listening to my husband tell our children our story of how he proposed to me (almost 11 years ago now)(they were enthralled); my son saying how excited he is for his birthday (he's counting down daily); my friend Jenny's dill dip recipe with fresh veggies; my cell phone ring (Frank Sinatra singing 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow' HA! The looks I get now when my phone rings are hilarious! I'm not going to change it any time soon. ;) ).... these are a few of my favorite things today!

No comments:

Post a Comment