A daily dose of sunbeam sweetness that focuses on the beautiful and precious gifts found in each day.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Somehow June has sprung into existence... somewhere between the swirling snow and rainstorms, my daisies and lilies and green garden fillers have been resurrected. The first deep pink rosebud is saucily getting ready to unfurl her petals and flirt with the honeybees. June... the month that I always wanted to be married in but for practical reasons did not. June... the month evokes childhood memories of sweetness, friendships, and almost being done the school year. I love June. It is the month that my firstborn was born in. Beautiful memories of June hide and peek out like the sun and shadows that play tag across my green lawn.

These are a few of my favorite things about June. I'd love to hear yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment