A daily dose of sunbeam sweetness that focuses on the beautiful and precious gifts found in each day.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Turning 40

Tomorrow will mark this milestone in my life. It's sure to be a fun celebration as the whole world celebrates with me. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing how I change in this next year. My kids keep me young; my life is still in constant change and static crisis mode; I think I'm perimenopausal now... the list of interesting things about my life keeps growing.

My Face Book fast has continued. There have been several times when I tried to come back and I just couldn't. I am not sure what to do about it as I do miss my connections there. I just don't miss all of them and it becomes very awkward to de-friend some and not offend them while I keep their connections... it just lends to paranoia on my part and is just easier to stay away. Perhaps I just need to create a secret personality and remain friends with those who I want to be friends with. If you're reading this, chances are that's you. ;)

So... I'll think some more about this and let you all know what I come up with.

Happy New Year! All the best to all of you in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays, Sheri! I hope the new year is filled with happiness and joy for you!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Carla! I hope you have a wonderful year too! I miss seeing and hearing about your life on FB; I hope all is well for you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete